Tata Communications is Hiring Freshers for System Engineer Role
Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction. Must have knowledge about telecom domain (SDH,ETHERNET, IP)and python Scripting. Ready to accept the new challenges and projects. Need to create the templates to automate the process.
- Responsible for planning , designing and developing solutions and service products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc.
- Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Maintain and administer internally developed and third party applications.
- Responsible for developing and designing all network systems including storage, load balancers, servers, and routers/switches.
- Develop tools to proactively monitor the network on aspects such as utilization of backbone, alerts taking place etc.
- Lead the process on all stages such as concept, design, testing and implementation that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems.
- Define the work process flow between different functions for new implementations, existing network support and network tracking.
- Also define parameters, guidelines with respect to network tracking, data management for NOC team.
- The group plans manpower, infrastructure, budget requirements for the development and testing of software based on discussions with the products, operations and customer teams.
- Resolve issues on network systems based on escalations from the end user. Evaluate and validate new technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
Degrees Allowed: B.E/ B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE,EEE, Instrumentation) 2017,18,19,20 batch
Experience 0-4 Years
Chennai (Platform Planning & Design): https://jobs.tatacommunications.com/job/Chennai-Engineer-Platform-Planning-&-Design-12001/668762100/