10th Project Innovation Contest – 2021
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
26 Jun' 20 - 06 Nov' 20
2 or 3 students + 1 mentor
- Soft copy of the project template must be submitted through Easy chair Link only.
- Documentation part of the project should be prepared as per the template provided below.
- Submission Template (MS Word Format)
- Submission Template (PDF Format)
- Only selected project will be called for the presentation and that will be intimated through their provided email id.
The submitted projects will pass through peer review process. The selected project groups will be invited to showcase their project with demonstrated model during the conference. The best three projects will be awarded with attractive prizes. Further all the selected projects work will be published in a proceeding/book form with ISBN number (approval under progress).
Competition Details :
Project Innovation Contest (PIC) a sister concern activity of ICDCIT started in the year 2012 as a co-activity of ICDCIT. Since inception it has made its significant contribution towards the society. The main objective of PIC is to motivate the student community to develop projects with innovative ideas which should support as an add-on to the human lifestyle. 10th PIC-2021 which will be held in conjunction with 17th ICDCIT during 7th – 10th January 2021 invites project contributions from students.
PIC provides a platform to the students of B.E, B. Tech, MCA, BCA, BSc (CS&IT) and MSc(CS&IT) to showcase their technical skills and innovations in solving real life problems with the help of applications of Computer Science and Information Technology.
The primary themes of PIC are given below but not restricted to:
- Software projects
- Embedded systems projects
- Android apps
- VLSI projects
- High performance computing projects
- Robotics projects
- Internet of Things
- Web based projects
- Networking Projects
- Image processing projects
- Microcontroller projects
- Information security projects
- Cloud Computing projects
- Big Data Analytics
- Power management projects
Hostel accommodation will be provided to all participants of the selected project for the presentation.
To-and-fro fare (only Sleeper Class) will be provided to outside participants.
Project Evaluation Criteria
Each project will be evaluated by minimum two reviewers. The project will be evaluated mainly on the following key points:
- Societal contribution
- Technology Adopted
- Cost Incurred
- Its Commercial Implications
Eligibility Criteria :
- A team must comprise of not more than 4 members (2 or 3 students + 1 advisor / mentor / guide).
- Students can be from any stream of B.E / B.Tech / MCA / BCA / BSc (CS&IT)/MSc (CS&IT).
- Each team must have an advisor/mentor/guide.
- Members of a team must be affiliated with the same educational institute.
- The project has to be recommended by the head of the Institute/Department
Competition Stages :
Start Date: 2020-06-25T18:30:00Z
End Date: 2020-11-06T18:29:00Z
Start Date: 2021-01-06T18:30:00Z
End Date: 2021-01-10T18:29:00Z
Important Dates :
06 Nov 2020
11 Jan 2021, 12 AM
Result Date & Time
Other Information :
Rewards and Prizes
Top three projects: Not Provided [Rs. Not Provided]