Ivy Panda Annual Essay Writing Contest
01 Feb' 21 - 31 May' 21
Enrolled at any College or School
All submitted works will be evaluated by a team of highly qualified writers and editors based on the following criteria:
Grammar, punctuation, and spelling
The winners will be determined based on our editors’ team evaluation.
Competition Details :
Ivy Panda will accept submissions from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
Write an essay on one of the following topics:
- Contribution of Technology in Education
- Is Studying Abroad Worth It?
- Should Video Games Be Used in Education?
Your essay must:
- Have a word count of 500-700 words (excluding title, header, and works cited page)
- Be written in the US or UK English
- Be 100% plagiarism-free
- Be submitted in .doc or .docx format
- Have three or more sources cited on the Works Cited page
- The filename should be [IvyPanda Writing Contest_Last Name]
Send an email at email@example.com with:
- Your essay
- The screenshot proving that you followed our social media
- The screenshot of the post with the contest description shared on your social media
- The answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the IvyPanda Contest?”
Each participant may submit only one essay and win just one award.
Eligibility Criteria :
To receive their awards, the winners must provide proof of enrollment or study. If they cannot or will not provide this confirmation, the award will be given to the next appropriate participant in line.
Competition Stages :
Start Date: 2021-01-31T18:30:00Z
End Date: 2021-05-31T06:30:00Z
Important Dates :
31 May 2021
01 Jul 2021, 12 AM
Result Date & Time
Other Information :
Rewards and Prizes
Winner: Cash Prize [Rs. USD 1000]
First Runner-up: Cash Prize [Rs. USD 500]