The Battle of Great Minds Season 3
L&D Global Mumbai
20 Mar' 21 - 30 May' 21
- Each registered participant will be scheduled for the auditions round.
- Students applying for the auditions should be available during the schedule provided.
- Candidates can prepare on any topic of their own choice.
- The time duration for the presentation will be of 5 minutes only.
- The mentorship duration for each genre will be only 6 days.
- Post 6 days of rigorous learning and mentorship, students will have to prepare their presentation on the topics decided.
- Mentorship will be as follows:
- Mentor will guide them, what all topics can be included in the presentation
- Presentation & communication style
- Task & activities
- Content & objective oriented
- Mentors cannot help in making the topics, students themselves have to do the execution work
- Post making the presentation, mentors have to guide for course correction
- Each group will be presenting for each particular genre after 6 days of rigorous mentoring.
- Students will be presenting their presentation, which will be shot by our media crew and later will be aired on our YouTube channel.
- Each group gets only 10 minutes for their presentation.
- The presentation should be relevant to the genre only.
- Students while presenting should take care of the rules and regulations of the presentation.
Each Phase will have a leaderboard for all the groups:
- Presentation Scoreboard (Mentor)
- Behavioral Scoreboard
- Social Media Scoreboard
The Final Group that stands out top on the scoreboard after all the presentation, will be titled the winner of 'The Battle of Great Minds Season 3'.
- Title Trophy
- Grand Cash Prize of Rs. 25000
Competition Details :
The Battle of great minds is an brainchild initiative by “L&D Global Mumbai and Connect Talks”. It the 3rd season which has a thought process of mentoring the youth millennials and bring out the best talent for the society. Five different groups will be competing with 5 different genres to win the Title of The Battle of Great Minds 3. The contest will be telecasted and aired on their YOUTUBE channel Connect Talks.
Eligibility Criteria :
Undergraduate, Engineering and MBA Students
Competition Stages :
Start Date: 2021-03-19T18:30:00Z
End Date: 2021-03-27T18:30:00Z
Start Date: 2021-04-03T18:30:00Z
End Date: 2021-05-14T18:30:00Z
Start Date: 2021-04-29T18:30:00Z
End Date: 2021-05-30T18:29:00Z
Important Dates :
15 Mar 2021
31 May 2021, 12 AM
Result Date & Time
Other Information :
Rewards and Prizes
Winner Group: Cash Prize and Trophy [Rs. INR 25000]