Content Writing Internship at Innovkraft IncInnovkraft Inc
Rs. 5000 - Rs. 8000 / MonthStipend
15 Jan, 2021Apply before
Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaLocation
Roles & Responsibilities
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
In Office / On Field
No. of Openings
English Proficiency (Written)