JM Sethia Charitable Trust Merit Scholarships, 2020JM Sethia Charitable Trust
Social Sector & NGOsCategory
Class 8th to Post GraduationEligibility
INR 400-700 per monthBenefits
July 31, 2020Apply before
About the Scholarship
This scholarship is provided by J.M. Sethia Charitable Trust
- The scholarship is open to Indian nationals.
- Applicants pursuing their class 8 to post-graduation are eligible for JM Sethia scholarships.
- Candidates should have passed a qualifying exam in the current year 2020.
- Applicants who have passed earlier are not eligible.
- Students receiving a scholarship from any other source are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- Applicants enrolled in a full-time study program will be considered.
- The scholarship is open in 4 categories, and the qualifying academic qualification is as follows:
- Category A - 75% aggregate in class 8th
- Category B - 75% aggregate in class 10th
- Category C - 75% aggregate (Science and Commerce), 65% aggregate in (Humanities/Arts) in class 12th or equivalent.
- Category D - 60% aggregate (science and commerce), 50% aggregate in (Humanities/Arts) at graduate degree level.
How to Apply ?
1. Visit the official website.
2. Fill the application form online or Download the application form
3. Send the application form to mentioned address.
Important Dates :
April 1, 2020
July 31, 2020