- Copy of SSLC/HSC scorecard
- Copy of the last examination
- Copy of the income certificate
- Copy of merit certificate (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Copy of certificates regarding fees paid (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Certificate from the hostel warden (for hostelers)
- Certificate of physical disability from the competent authority (if applicable)
- PPO, Relationship dependency certificate and Ex-servicemen widow I-card (for widows and ex-servicemen)
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship SchemeSitaram Jindal Foundation
Social Sector & NGOsCategory
Class 11th to Post GraduationEligibility
Upto INR 2500 Per MonthBenefits
Oct. 31, 2020Apply before
About the Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 invites applications from students of class 11 to postgraduation. It aims to provide financial assistance to the underprivileged students pursuing different courses at the higher level.
How to Apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all required details.
- Attach supporting documents.
- Send the form to the address given in application form.
Important Dates :
April 1, 2020
Oct. 31, 2020