Subroto Memorial Scholarship SchemeIndian Air Force
Student of School/UniversityEligibility
Upto INR 35,000Benefits
Oct. 31, 2020Apply before
About the Scholarship
Scholarships for children of AF personnel
Merit Based Scholarships are provided to the children of AF personnel (Serving, Retired & Deceased). The scholarship is provided on a yearly basis. The application form duly completed in all respect is to be sent to "The Secretary, IAF Benevolent Association, AFGIS Bhawan, Subroto Park, New Delhi - 110010" so as to reach this office by 30 Sep (R) 30 Sep. However, application for Professional courses (MBBS/BE/BTech/M Tech etc.) can be submitted upto 31 Oct (R) 31 Oct each year.
The scholarship Board gets finalised by Jan/Feb every year and the payment will be made by NEFT to Bank A/c of the student.
The selected students will get the benefits as described below -
- For school students (VI – X (For Serving NCs(E) only)) – INR 4,000 per annum
- For school students (XI – XII)(all categories) – INR 7,500 per annum
- For Undergraduate students - INR 15,000 per annum
- For Undergraduate (Professional) students – INR 20,000 per annum
- For Postgraduate students – INR 25,000 per annum
- For Postgraduate (Professional) students – INR 35,000 per annum
- For special children with a disability of less than 70% - INR 15,000 per annum
How to Apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
1. Prepare an application form.
2. Enclose the supporting documents.
3. Send the application to -
The Secretary, IAF Benevolent Association, AFGIS Bhawan, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010
Important Dates :
May 1, 2020
Oct. 31, 2020