Chandigarh University COVID-19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme 2020Chandigarh University
Wards of COVID-19 WarriorsEligibility
Scholarship worth Rs. 5 CroresBenefits
July 15, 2020Apply before
About the Scholarship
Chandigarh University invites applications for COVID-19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme.
Financial Assistance for Wards for COVID-19 Warriors
Scholarship worth Rs. 5 Crores would be disbursed under the COVID-19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme to the wards of such national heroes who would be seeking admission to any programs offered by Chandigarh University. 10% fees rebate for the entire course duration would be offered to the students admitted under this scheme.
Who can Avail the Benefit:
Wards of following Categories of Workers (COVID-19 Warriors) can avail the benefit of the Scheme-
- Wards of Doctors working in Government/ Private Hospitals
- Wards of Nurses/ Para-Medical Staff working in Government/ Private Hospitals
- Wards of Police Personals of any State/ UT
- Wards of Paramilitary Personals
- Wards of Media Persons (Print & Electronic)
- Wards of Sanitation Workers of Municipal Committee or Corporation / Housekeeping Staff of Hospital
How to Apply ?
The benefits of the COVID-19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme are available on First-Come-First-Serve Basis.
To avail the benefit of the scholarship scheme, the applicant has to fill an online special application form available with all the University Admission Counsellors along with a copy of their ID Cards or Employer Certificate from their respective organization.
Important Dates :
May 21, 2020
July 15, 2020