FINCAD's 2020 Women in Finance ScholarshipFinancialCAD Corporation
Girl / WomenCategory
Enrollment in a post-graduate programEligibility
June 30, 2020Apply before
About the Scholarship
The field of finance is changing rapidly. Most recently, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has caused economic uncertainty and hardship throughout the industry and the world. FINCAD has long believed that deep market knowledge, transparency and trustworthiness play a critical role in making financial markets safer for all participants.
In addition, FINCAD is keenly aware that the majority of practitioners in the capital markets industry are men, and that the trend to include more women in the industry is not as rapid as it should be. For these reasons, FINCAD established our annual Women in Finance Scholarship. The goal is to encourage and support outstanding women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship is an award of US$20,000 to support graduate-level studies. The scholarship is open to women of citizenship who have less than 10 years work experience and are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program.
How to Apply ?
To apply for this scholarship students needs to-
1. Click on Apply now and visit official site
2. Read the instructions carefully
3. Fill the application form.
4. Submit the application form
Candidates need to ensure have following documents before applying:
- Resume or CV.
- Two letters of reference for the scholarship from appropriate individuals (e.g., professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors, and colleagues).
- University transcript(s) from undergraduate program(s).
- Confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the post-graduate program for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Important Dates :
May 26, 2020
June 30, 2020