Legrand Scholarship program 2020-21Legrand
Girl / WomenCategory
INR 60,000 per annumBenefits
Nov. 30, 2020Apply before
About the Scholarship
Lighting up millions of Indian homes, Legrand entered into the realm of education last year. With an objective to help girl students to pursue their higher education, Legrand Scholarship program, powered by Legrand, has been encouraging meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture. Started in the year 2018-19, 100+ scholars have been provided scholarships to pursue their academic dreams. This year, Legrand has launched the third edition of Legrand Scholarship Program.
This scholarship intends to assist the promising women future leaders in the field of technology. Under this program, we are looking for academically promising girl students to grant them a scholarship of INR 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%, whichever is less. The scholarship will cover the fees to study B.Tech./BE/B.Arch. program at a recognized Indian university or college.
- Girls from pan India can apply
- Must have passed Class 12 in 2020
- Should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams
- Should be looking to start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in academic year 2020-21 at a recognized college/university in India
- Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources
How to Apply ?
1. Click on the ‘Apply Now’.
2. Read the instructions.
3. Register with your Facebook or Gmail ID.
4. Fill the 6-step application form and upload supporting documents.
5. Finally, ‘Submit’ the application form.
Important Dates :
Sept. 29, 2020
Nov. 30, 2020