TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing Post Graduate Course (2020-2021)TransUnion CIBIL
Girl / WomenCategory
Post Graduate/PG Diploma(Femaile)Eligibility
INR 40000 for 1 YearBenefits
Jan. 31, 2021Apply before
About the Scholarship
TransUnion CIBIL is India's leading credit information company and maintains one of the largest repositories of credit information globally.
Under TransUnion CIBIL's CSR, we execute a series of sustainable projects that promote primary and professional education along with imparting skill trainings, thus creating financial independence. TransUnion CIBIL provides scholarship to over 600 deserving students every year.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
1.Minimum 35% in Graduation,
2. Course Level : Post Graduate/PG Diploma
3. Course Name : Any
3. Gender : Female
4. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 1000000.00
How to Apply ?
1. Click on Apply Now
2. Register/Login with your email ID
3. Select the Scholarship according to eligibility
4. Fill the application form
5. Submit the application
Important Dates :
Oct. 19, 2020
Jan. 31, 2021